Wealth creates opportunity. And with it also comes great responsibility. We help our clients answer questions, such as:
- How do figure out what to focus on with my charitable giving?
- How do I know which organizations will create the greatest impact with my support?
- How do I make sure my family is responsible with our wealth?
- How do I help my kids learn about themselves through charitable giving?
- How do I raise my children with a strong work ethic in the context of our wealth?
- How can we successfully share our treasured family property?
- How can I have the greatest impact with funds I can dedicate to philanthropy?
- Where should I focus my charitable giving? How much should I give?
- How do I ensure that my charitable donations are effective?
At Forbes Legacy Advisors, our role is to help you answer these questions within the unique context of your family, your priorities and the causes you find important.
We help you maximize the impact of their giving by providing the following services:
- Develop Family Mission Statements
- Create family governance structures and practices
- Creating a Giving Plan – clarifying areas of interest and creating a strategy to support them
- Maximizing efficiency – recommending tools and resources to support your giving
- Supporting family giving – educating and engaging family members
- Researching and vetting organizations – ensuring efficiency and fit with your objectives
- Providing ongoing support – providing counsel, family meeting facilitation, education and leadership to support your giving
We also provide broader services for families who recognize that the individuals in their family are their greatest assets and that the best way to support their goals is to invest in the individual members of their family. We call this work, “Beyond Philanthropy.” Learn more about that by clicking here.
To learn more about how we can help you, please call us at 603-315-0576 or send us an email by clicking this link.